|Online Courses, Online Classes, Online Learning, Distance Learning, Online Management Distance Courses
|Self-Paced Online Courses, Online Classes, ELearning and Distance Learning
with Accredited Certificates
STEPS TOWARDS ENGAGING IN ONLINE LEARNING
Step 1- Access up to 140 Courses in Soft Skills and Microsoft Office. Browse through each of their professional modules.
Step 2. Pay the sum of N80,000 ( eighty thousand Naira only ) per head for Four Months.
Step 3- Study 140 courses for Four Months. Learn, Practice, Take Notes and Improve your Skills.
Step 4- Choose the 6 courses you wish to obtain Certificates.
Step 5- Obtain your WOTI's Accredited Certificates after successful completion of the 6 courses within Four Months.
Step 6- Become more creative, strategic, developed, competent, organized and confident with enhanced knowledge
in Business, Management, Information and Communication Technologies.
|Knowledge is the strongest weapon that empowers people and
knowledge cannot be defeated by any other powers in the world.
Expand Your Knowledge with our Voluminous Courses.
Some of The Benefits of undertaking our Online Classes.
The 140 courses cover a wide areas of professionalism that will:
1. Increase organizational sustainability for competitive advantage.
2. Improve decision making processes.
3. Assist in the establishment of new ventures and how to manage them.
4. Enhance leadership competencies.
5. Strengthen project management skills.
6. Promote personal and career development.
7. Support healthy living and longevity.
8. Advance Information and Communication Technology Competency.
9. Boost entrepreneurial abilities.
10. Enrich people management knowledge.
11. Upgrade Administrative and Time Management skills.
12. Expand critical thinking strategies.
13. Stimulate proper financial accountability.
14. Encourage work commitment and loyalty.
15. Identify Individual's areas of weaknesses and how to improve them.
|Few Facts of WODIA Training Institute (WOTI)
-Established and registered by Corporate Affairs Commission in 2007.
-Registered by Centre for Management Development (CMD) as an Accredited
Management Training Institution. See our CMD Certificate here.
-Has carried out training programs for more than 15,000 participants from within
and outside Nigeria.
-Won "Preferred Management Training Consultant Award" from Lagos State
Government. Carried out training programs for Lagos State Ministry of
Establishment and Training, All Local Governments and Local Council Development
Areas of the state and the State Universal Basic Education Board (SUBEB).
-Trained participants from many other states in Nigeria including Ogun, Bayelsa,
Rivers, Plateau,Taraba, Enugu and Edo. Other participants are from the Federal
Capital Territory, Abuja, Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission
(DESOPADEC), Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), Power
Holdings Company of Nigeria (PHCN), May & Baker PLC,.and others. See more
clients of WOTI here
Classroom Training Capacity
WOTI has a purposely built Training Institution of four storey building complex that
can train over 600 participants face-to-face simultaneously in various classrooms.
WOTI's facility is fully equipped with air-conditioners, functional training rooms with
training aids such as computers, projectors, flip charts, magic boards and
audio-visual multimedia gadgets.
WOTI's Complex has stand-by generators, neat conveniences and friendly- learning